Hi. My name is Keith Crawford and I am a Digital Native & Social Media Sherpa.
Technology, Networks, and Social Media is the world I live in and in turn I write, teach, and consult to help others create more effective messages and more efficient processes. I’m a hybrid of an engineer and a communicator. I’m the person that closes the gap between technology and people.
My Online Philosophy
Everything I create online is filtered through a simple philosophy: Be Kind, Be Helpful, Be Useful, Be Me
Contact & Connect with Me
- Contact me via email or skype
- Follow @tsudo on Twitter
- Subscribe to my “Network Insider” email newsletter.
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS
- Subscribe to my public updates on Facebook.
- I also curate a “Best of Social Media” blog at NetworkEvangelist.com
You can find me on:
I am a believer in the power of networks. I spent 10 years as a Network Engineer helping design and implement technology solutions that made organizations more efficient and effective. In 2007 I discovered the revolutionary power of social networks to connect people and spread amazing ideas and I’ve been an evangelist ever since. I learned the same lesson in a new way:
There is power in knowing the network.
Here are a few posts to give you an idea of what to expect from me.
- The Social Media Easy Button
- Tornado Alley, Twitter style
- The Best Twitter Guides and Tips
- Balancing Personal & Professional tweets
- Is there Room for Innovation in Email?
In case you are still reading here are a few more details. I reside in Little Rock, AR, I’m married to the most wonderful lady on earth and in Aug 2010 I became a father to a beautiful baby girl. I’m also the man with the bacon to a spoiled black mutt named Riley.